Adobe Dreamweaver is a website and web application development tool developed by Adobe. It is a visual editor that allows developers to design and build websites and web applications using a combination of code and a graphical user interface (GUI).
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor: This allows developers to see a live preview of their code as they write it, making it easier to design and layout web pages.
- Code highlighting: Dreamweaver automatically highlights different elements of the code, such as tags and attributes, to make it easier to read and understand.
- Code completion: Dreamweaver can suggest code snippets and complete lines of code as you type, based on the context of the code.
- IntelliSense: This feature provides intelligent code completion and suggestions based on the language and framework being used.
- CSS designer: Dreamweaver includes a visual CSS editor that allows developers to style web pages using a graphical interface, without having to write CSS code manually.
- Live view: This feature allows developers to see a live preview of their web pages in a web browser, without having to refresh the page manually.